Organic chicken satay rice paper rolls
Great healthy lunch
Gluten and dairy free ingredients:
Rice paper rolls
- 1 cucumber julienned
- 1 carrot julienned
- 1 red capsicum julienned 3 sprint onions julienned
- 2 large organic chicken breasts 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons organic tamari
- 2 tsps. fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons organic peanut butter
- 1 tsp. organic coconut sugar
Poach chicken in boiling water for 15 minutes. Turn heat off and allow chicken to continue cooking for another 15 minutes before taken out to cool.
Prepare all vegetables (chopping)
Prepare the satay sauce by adding coconut oil, peanut butter, tamari, fish sauce, coconut sugar into a small saucepan on a low heat until ingredients are combined (add water to stop it from sticking to the pan).
Once chicken has cooled slice into strips. Now start assembling rice paper rolls as per instructions on the packet (smear sauce, place chicken and vegetables, then roll). Light and healthy lunch ready for tomorrow! X