Our natural therapies clinic is nestled in the heart of Double Bay. We specialise in fertility, nutrition, weight loss, and yoga, and a number of other areas of health and wellbeing.
Our passion is to provide you with high quality naturopathic and nutritional care, with the use of herbal medicine, traditional whole-foods dietary advice, prescription only nutritional supplements, and organic herbal teas.
Between us Claire, Mikaela, and Paige have worked in the industry for over 20 years refining our skills and passions.
The areas we are most passionate about are:
- Helping couples experiencing infertility, multiple miscarriages, and support alongside IVF treatment.
- Working with women and men who have been trying to lose weight for a long time without results.
- Mother’s and babies to support breastfeeding, immune function, introducing solids, and the ongoing health of your child.
- Skin conditions such as childhood eczema, psoriasis, candida rashes, acne, dry skin, and fungal rashes.
- Digestive health ailments like food allergies and intolerances, irritable bowel syndrome, SIBO, candida, bloating, coeliac’s disease, and inflammatory bowel disease.
You may have met Claire before…
If I have had the pleasure of working with you in the past and we have lost touch, please give me call! I would love to hear from you and do an annual check up to support you with what ever your current health concerns may be.
Some of the locations Claire has worked in:
- Prince of Wales Private Hospital, in Randwick
- Natural Fertility and Health Solutions, in Bondi Junction
- The Natural Food Market, in Neutral Bay
- Balmain Osteopaths, in Balmain
- Advanced Allergy Elimination, in North Sydney
- The Modern Apothecary, in Neutral Bay
- Chirosports, in Maroubra
- World of Health, in Mosman
What do you need help with?
- Weight loss
- Digestive support
- Preconception care
- Women and children’s health
- Infant and baby health care
- Nutritional support during cancer treatment
Book an appointment here
Why see us over any other practitioners?
I could tell you how much we love our jobs, and how many of patients have experience wonderful results, but I will let them do the talking, check out some of their testimonials and see why we are the right naturopaths for you and your family,
Double Bay in Sydney’s Easterns Suburbs is easily accessible from: Bondi Junction, Bronte, Clovelly, Coogee, Darling Point, Dover Heights, Elizabeth Bay, Kensington, Kingsford, Little Bay, La Perouse, Maroubra, Matraville, Malabar, Point Piper, Potts Point, Queens Park, Rose Bay, Randwick, Rushcutters Bay, Tamarama, Vaucluse, Waverley, Woollahra, Woolloomooloo and Watsons Bay.